Mantle Clothing Warranty Policy
Mantle Clothing warrants all apparel to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 30 days from the original date of purchase. The apparel warranty covers defects of workmanship and materials but does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear, and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and material through time, exposure, or extensive use. If a Mantle Clothing product is found to be defective after inspection by a warranty technician, Mantle Clothing will replace the product with an existing comparable model. Mantle Clothing is not liable for any damages, losses, and/or costs incurred resulting from the loss or usage of our products.
Limited Warranty Policy Limitations:
The warranty policy is subject to the following limitations:
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
- All warranty claims returned must have a prior return authorization.
- Replaced products are covered by a new warranty starting from the date of exchange.
How to process a warranty claim:
E-mail the warranty department to obtain Warranty Authorization:
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Emailing: please include pictures of the item, picture of the proof of purchase, warranty description, customer address, and phone number.
After contacting the warranty department and receiving your return label:
- Package your item in an appropriate box.
- Include a copy of the original receipt.
204 Ellen StreetGarden City,