The Mantle Rain Pant Mod 1 is an overbuilt solution for extreme inclement weather. Reinforced high use areas, internal knee pads, and six waterproof pockets provide maximum protection while on the grind. The “operational cut” ensures the pants move when you move while keeping you dry and well vented.
- Constructed from a proprietary blend of waterproof laminate material which promotes breathability
- Internally removable D3O high impact knee pads
- Reinforced high friction areas such as instep, knees, and hips
- Integrated side zips for ventilation
- 6 easily accessible waterproof pockets
- Elastic grip waistband for added size adjustability
- External equipment grade belt loops / and overbuilt suspenders
- Each pair of rain pants is meticulously hand constructed and inspected
- Constructed of a proprietary blend of waterproof laminate
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane
- High abrasion resistance
- Machine wash in warm water
- Double rinse
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry on medium heat
- Do not iron
- Treat with Nikwax after first wash
Christopher W. (verified owner) –
Haven’t used on the range yet but they are very comfortable. Lots of adjustments so that it fits comfortably. Very well made with tough material. Can’t wait for the next biblical flood that a Centrifuge class brings to test it out.
Cody Blevins (verified owner) –
You may as well throw all other tain gear out. Mantle did a fantastic job. Built in knee pads and suspenders to keep them in place. You will stay dry all damn day. Spring in Ohio is wet. But no longer a problem.
Joseph B. (verified owner) –
Best pair of duty rain pants out there. Shipping was faster than I expected too.
Zachary (verified owner) –
Damir Subasic (verified owner) –
Picked these up on sale and holy moly Dr. Jones. I should’ve bought them when they first came out because now the rain jacket’s out of stock. It needs it, as gollum would say. Best piece of rain gear I’ve ever owned and now we got 3 days of rain ahead. I’ll just be outside. I’m on the range a lot, and can’t wait to break these babies out.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Best rain pants! Very durable
Zachary H. (verified owner) –
excellent fit and construction. At first I was worried spending this amount on a pair of rain pants but once I got them in my hands I knew it was a purchase that I wont be regretting.